Once you receive a link to a Newrow room, you are ready to connect to your session via your iphone (iOS) or Android smartphone. You do not need to download an app. Click here for Newrow recommended system requirements.
1. As a guest, you will be prompted to enter your name and email address. Then click Join The Class.
2. Once you have joined the class, you will be prompted to activate your device. Click Activate.
2. You will then be asked if Newrow can access your Microphone and Camera. Click Allow.
Once inside the Newrow room, you can communicate with other participants, as well as:
There are benefits of viewing your session in the different viewing modes - Portrait or Landscape.
1. Portrait Mode allows you to see the person speaking while being fully access all of the Newrow features, such as chat, notes, and the participant list.
2. Landscape Mode focuses more on the conversation between yourself and other users, and removes the various features from your view. Note: You can access the tools again when flipping your phone back to Portrait mode.
In order to go into your settings, simply click on your image. You will then be brought to a screen where you will have the option to disable your camera or microphone by either pressing the green camera or microphone button.