Instructors and Administrators can create quizzes for a course.
Create Your First Quiz
- Enter your course
- Select Quizzes tab
- Select the Quiz Name field and enter in a name for your quiz
- Enter in your question and answer text.
- By default each question has two answer options. Simply enter in text in the the New Answer field to add answer options. Each question can have up to 6 answer options.
- As you enter question text a field displays to add a new question.
- Click the paper clip to attach files such as images or video to each of your questions.
- Make sure to select an answer! You must choose a correct answer for each question.
- When done, click Save
Select the name of the quiz you want to edit in the Quizzes tab.
-- or --
Select the quiz (anywhere but name) then click