See an overview of Breakout on the newrow_ website - https://www.newrow.com/virtual-classrooms/breakout/.
- As an instructor, enter your room
- Click Course Tools in the upper bar
- Select Breakout
Breakout your participants
- Assign your participants to breakout rooms manually or automatically
- Manually - Drag and drop participants from the left column to a breakout room
- Automatically - Click the Auto-Assign switch
- Update the time limit as needed. To disable the time limit, simply uncheck the checkbox.
- Click Breakout
Your participants are automatically redirected to their assigned breakout rooms.
Click the Manage Breakout button at the top of the screen to access the manager.
Reassign participants to different breakout rooms by clicking and dragging them to different rooms.
Join breakout rooms by clicking the join button corresponding to each room.
Send messages by entering in messages and clicking send to broadcast a message to all breakout rooms.
End breakout manually by clicking End Breakout in the breakout manager.