A course is what students and instructors are assigned to. A course can include the live class, shared files for VOD, analytics, quick polls management and breakout sessions.
- Access the course list by clicking
- *Choose a license from
- Fill in the course information:
- Course Name - Name of the course as it appears in your campus
- Course ID - A unique identifier of the course that assists in showing specific analytic data related to the course.
- Description - A brief summary description of the course.
- Choose your course tools. By default a course includes a live class, files and breakout sessions. If your course does not require a selected tool, then you can deselect a tool.
- Live Class - The real-time, synchronous, video-conferencing environment. You can also select the stage aspect ratio.
- Files - Provides instructors the ability to share files for on-demand viewing and provides students the ability to view content on-demand.
- Playground - Course break-out sessions. Real-time, video-conferencing environments that DO NOT require an instructor to moderate them.
You can create a course and assign users to a course without licensing the course. A course without a valid license is not accessible to your users. If you do not have valid, available licenses, then please contact your sales representative or our sales department at email@example.com or 212-354-5888 Option 1 (M-F, 9-5 EST).