Admins of newrow_ campuses are able to add users to their campus manually or through bulk upload of CSV's or Excel sheets.
Campus users are not assigned roles outside of a course. First users are added, then within each course they are assigned roles such as Instructor, Teaching Assistant or Student.
After entering the admin portal the list of users is displayed.
_add users manually
Users can be added manually, one at a time.
- Click .
- Fill in the required information: First name, last name, sign in email and user ID.
After adding a user, the user receives a notification email to set their password.
Sign in emails & user ID's must be unique within a campus.
If you have a CSV or Excel sheet of users, then you can upload them directly and create users in bulk.
Your user document must have the following user information: First name, last name and email. If you do not include a user ID for your users, then one will be generated automatically during import.
Before importing your users, try to remove any users that have the same email or user ID. Users that do not have a unique email in your campus will not be imported.
- Click and select Import Users
- Click and select your the file you want to upload
- Click .
- Define each column of information by clicking and selecting one of the options . Columns that are not defined are not imported.
- Select the users you want to import by clicking that corresponds to the user. To select all of your users click in the top row.
If there are no errors, then you will see a success confirmation message. If errors are returned, then follow the instructions in the error pop-up to continue.