If a file has multiple pages, then you can use the player controls to navigate the file. Changing slides, changes the slides for all participants.
Keyboard & Mouse Controls:
- Click the stage to advance to the next slide.
- Use the keyboard right arrow key to advance to the next slide or the left arrow key to go back to the previous slide.
Hover your cursor over the stage to display the player controls.
- Click to access the slide previewer. Select a slide thumbnail to view the slide. Hover your cursor over or to navigate through the slide previewer.
- Click to advance to the next slide
- Click to view the previous slide
- Click to jump to the last slide
- Click to jump to the first slide
- Select and enter a number to jump to the slide of that number.