In order to ensure an optimal experience in your virtual classes, your computer and internet connection speed should meet the following recommended system requirements.
It is possible to participate in newrow_ virtual classes with both computer specifications and internet connection speeds below the recommended system requirements. However, the quality of your experience will not be optimal.
- An internet connection - broadband *wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
*Wired broadband preferred
- Speakers and a microphone - built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam - built-in or USB plug-in
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Tablet and Mobile Devices
- Android devices
- Windows Surface
- Chrome version 51.0 or later
- Firefox version 49.0 or later
- Webcam participants: 2 Mbps upload, 2 Mbps download
- Non-webcam participants: 1 Mbps upload, 2 Mbps download
To participate in a newrow_ virtual class, please ensure that the location you are connecting from allows the streaming and downloading of live video. Network Administrators often employ a firewall in office locations that prevents bandwidth intensive activity such as video streaming. newrow_ video streaming can utilize many available UDP, TCP and tunneling ports.
Cookies must be enabled in order to participate in a newrow_ smart live session. Extensions or browser configurations that block or disable cookies will prevent participants from joining a live session.