Adding users to your campus, enables them to access courses they are registered for directly from their course directory. This makes it easier for users that belong to multiple courses to access their courses. Additionally you are able to set their role in your campus.
Access Users tab
Select Users in the upper bar of your account.
Invite users to your campus
- Within the Users tab select
- Fill in the Invite User form:
- Full name - enter in the first & last name of the user you want to add
- Email - enter in their email address
- Default role - by default each user is set as a student. To set them as instructor, click the drop down menu and select Instructor.
- Courses - if you have already created your courses, then select the courses from the list that the user belongs in.
- Click √ Invite (email is sent to the user)
If the user you have invited has already created a newrow_ smart account then their name and avatar will automatically update and their status will display as Registered. The status Pending refers to users that have not yet created a newrow_ smart account.