To add courses:
You must be a paying user to add a course.
- Enter the course directory.
- Click the Add new course button
- Fill in the Create course form
- Course image - Click the thumbnail to upload a course avatar. This is the image that users will see in the course directory as well as the background banner when entering the course via a direct URL.
- Course name - Course name is the only required field when creating a course. The course name appears in the course directory as well as on the banner when accessing the course from a direct URL.
- Plan - Courses that do not have a plan are not accessible to instructors and students. Click the field to display a drop down menu listing the purchased plans available (not currently used by other courses) and select the plan you want to apply.
- Summary - Short description of the course. Seen when accessing the room in the course directory.
- Description - Describe the course. Seen by students & instructors in the course directory.
- Add users - Search through users that you have added to your company/campus. Registered users can access their courses by signing into their newrow_ smart account instead of through a direct URL.
- Click Create