The whiteboard is an interactive whiteboard that all participants can see and work on.
- Click the Apps icon in the upper bar (moderators only)
- Select Whiteboard
- Select the Free draw icon
- Click & drag your cursor to draw
Use a touch screen device or USB trackpad to more accurately write equations, music, and more.
- Select the Line icon
- Click & drag your cursor to draw a line
- Select the Rectangle icon
- Click & drag your cursor to draw a rectangle
- Select the Oval icon
- Click & drag your cursor to draw an oval
- Select the Text icon
- In the text field, enter in your text
- When done, click the spot where you want your text to display
- Select the Eraser icon
- Click & drag the eraser over whiteboard marks you want to delete
Undo: Click the Undo icon to undo previous marks. This cannot be undone.
Clear all: Click the Clear all icon to clear the whiteboard. This cannot be undone.
Select the color you wish to use before drawing on the whiteboard. The selected color displays in next to the text Color.
- Select the Color box
- Choose the color you want
To dismiss the whiteboard, click the x in the top right of the stage or select another app/file to display.
Dismissing the whiteboard does not clear it. The whiteboard marks are saved in the room until erased.