As an admin, you can register users for a course in the users tab by adding them to your organization then to specific courses. You can also send participants a link to the room directly and have them join from a URL.
To invite participants, you will need to be a course moderator.
- Place your cursor over the room upper bar
- Share options:
- Click the copy button to copy the URL to your clipboard. You can then paste the link in an email or messaging service and send to your participants
- Click the Facebook button to launch Facebook authentication screen. Once signed into Facebook, you can either post the URL to your wall or send individually to your Facebook friends.
- Click the Twitter button to launch Twitter authentication screen. Once signed into Twitter, you can Tweet a bit.ly link and message for your followers to join.
- Click the LinkedIn button to launch LinkedIn authentication screen. Once signed into LinkedIn, you can either update your contacts publicly or send individual messages for them to join.
- Click the Email button to launch your computer's default email service. Once opened, you will be forwarded to a compose screen with a link to the room added in the email body.