The participant list shows a live list of people currently in the class. As an instructor or moderator you can use the participant list to manage your participants.
Access participant list
Click in the upper bar of the live class to display the participant list.
Add/Remove participants from stage
To add or remove participants from the stage, click the Live button. The stage is where the broadcasting webcams and content display. In order to be seen and heard by class participants, you must be on stage.
- When the Live button is red the corresponding user is currently on stage. Click to remove them from the stage.
- When the Live button is white the corresponding user is not currently on stage. Click to add a participant to the stage.
Manage participants' devices
As the instructor or moderator, you are can enable or disable participants' devices.
- webcam is not muted. Click to mute the webcam.
- webcam is muted. Click to un-mute the webcam.
- microphone is not muted. Click to mute the microphone.
- microphone is muted. Click to un-mute the microphone.
If the webcam and microphone buttons are disabled then this means the participant's devices are disabled. They have to click in the upper bar to activate their devices.
Utilize mute all to mute every participant on stage with a single click then selectively un-mute those that you wish to speak. This is a great way to eliminate distracting background noise.