See what to check before your live session and what to expect the first time you join a Newrow Smart virtual classroom or webinar.
Maybe you have been added to a Newrow virtual campus or maybe you just received a link to a Newrow virtual classroom or webinar, in this article we cover what you need in order to make sure you are good to go!
1. Check Your Setup Beforehand
Before you join, it's a good idea to make sure you have everything you need to have the best live session.
Click RUN QUICK TECH CHECK to see if you are ready.
You can also take a look at the Newrow Recommended System Requirements.
2. Join Your Session
Joining your session is as easy as clicking the link that was sent to you.
- Click the URL that was shared with you - make sure you are using Google Chrome or Firefox
- Enter in your name and email address
- Click the Join The Class button
3. Participate In Your Session
Once you have successfully joined your session, you can actively participate in the live session.
- Activate Your Webcam & Mic - Join the conversation by turning on your webcam & mic. When you are broadcasting, every other participant can see and/or hear you.
- Send Chat Messages - Send instance messages to greet other participants and contribute to the live discussion.
- Raise Your Hand - Grab the instructor's attention by raising your hand.
The instructor can give you additional permission to: