When trying to activate your devices in a newrow_ smart room, you might see a "devices unavailable" popup.
This means that the browser is blocking access to your devices.
You must allow Newrow Smart to access your devices in order to broadcast your webcam/mic.
To allow newrow_ to access your webcam or microphone...
- In the address bar on the right, you will see a camera icon with a red x. Click the camera icon to display device permissions.
- Select the circle corresponding to Always Allow
- Click the Done button
- Refresh your window
- In the address bar on the left, you will see camera & microphone icons with a slash through them. Click the camera & mic icons
- Click the x's corresponding to: Use the Microphone Blocked Temporarily and Use the Camera Blocked Temporarily
- Click the Webcam and Microphone buttons in the live session to activate your devices
- Click Allow in the Firefox permission pop-up