In profile settings you can change your display name, avatar and password.
Within profile settings you can update your avatar, display name, and password.
Access Profile Settings
- Click your avatar in the far right corner of the Course Directory
- Select Profile
Update Your Profile Picture
When you first created a Newrow Smart account, a default profile picture was assigned to you.
You can update your avatar in Profile.
- Within Profile, click anywhere on your avatar to display your computer's file browser
- Select an image
- Click Open/Save/Ok
Change Your Display Name
Your display name is automatically set as your first & last name as it was entered when you created your account.
- Within Profile, select the field below Display Name
- Enter in your preferred display name
- Click √ Save that displays inline when the field is selected
Change Your Password
- Within Profile, click Change Password
- Enter in your Current Password
- Enter in your new password and confirm it
- Click Save
Tip: Your password must be at least 8 characters long and cannot be more than 24 characters long.